On this week’s episode: Phil and Tom step back into the Wizarding World with J. K. Rowling’s Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Tom gives us his thoughts on the kickass POV feature, Hardcore Henry, and Phil finds yet another celebrity crush in Richard Linklater’s, Everybody Wants Some!! Also, Tom discusses a theatrical re-release of the original Star Wars trilogy and Phil must be tripping if he thinks “Dark Side of the Moon” and Star Wars: The Force Awakens sync up together. And the news section turns into casting notice central.
MOVIES WE SAW
- First ‘Doctor Strange’ Poster Invites You Inside the Sanctum Sanctorum (r/ MoviePosterPorn)
- National Lampoon Biopic Cast: Who’s Playing Bill Murray, John Belushi and Harold Ramis?
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ R-Rated Edition May Get Released in Theaters (‘Communion’ – Deleted Lex Scene)
- Melissa McCarthy & Ben Falcone’s Next Project Is ‘Life Of The Party’
- Most Movie Theaters Now Receive Content Via Satellite
- ‘Fast 8’ Creates New Character; Scott Eastwood To Star (Wildest Dreams music video)
- Elton John in Talks to Join ‘Kingsman’ Sequel (Exclusive)
HEY! THAT’S DOPE
- Dude, “Dark Side of the Moon” Totally Syncs Up With “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”
- Original ‘Star Wars’ Trilogy to Get Limited Theatrical Release This Summer