On this week’s episode: Phil and Tom gush over the first trailers for Judd Apatow & The Lonely Island’s Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping and Seth Rogen & Evan Goldberg’s R-Rated animated comedy, Sausage Party. They also discuss Screening Room, the controversial new plan for day-and-date movies at home, that is currently dividing the industry. And Phil embarrasses the hell out of himself, reviewing Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part II for Whoops, Our Bad!
- A Hologram for the King
- Captain America: Civil War (I Am The Captain Now)
- Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping
- Sausage Party
- Studios, Exhibitors Consider Revolutionary Plan for Day-and-Date Movies at Home
- Christoph Waltz will join Matt Damon and Reese Witherspoon in Alexander Payne’s Downsizing movie
- Jake Gyllenhaal joins Ryan Reynolds in sci-fi movie Life
- Rosamund Pike joins Christian Bale in Hostiles
- Harrison Ford, Steven Spielberg to Return for Fifth ‘Indiana Jones’ Movie
- Disney’s Young Han Solo Search Narrows to Final Shortlist of Actors After Screen-Tests
- Is ‘Star Wars’ Daisy Ridley Being Eyed As Lara Croft In ‘Tomb Raider’ Reboot?
- Garry Marshall Says ‘The Princess Diaries 3’ Is in the Works with Anne Hathaway
HEY! THAT’S DOPE!
- Ford Has Patented a Windshield Movie Screen for a Future with Driverless Cars
- Prima Cinema Brings First-Run Hollywood Movies To Homes
CHECK THEM OUT!